Following the volcano in Iceland, jokes have started to follow. There are plenty of volcano jokes out there and these are some volcano jokes which were found on the internet.
- It’s a bit early for Iceland volcano jokes. We should wait awhile for the dust to settle.
- Waiter, there’s volcanic ash in my soup. I know, it’s a no-fly zone.
- I came out my house yesterday and was hit on the head by a bag of frozen sausages, a chocolate gateau and some fish fingers. I realised it must be the fallout from Iceland.
- It was the last wish of the Icelandic economy that its ashes be spread over Europe.
- Iceland goes bankrupt, then it manages to set itself on fire. This has insurance scam written all over it.
- Volcano in Iceland. What next Earthquake in Asda?