Photos of Sydney New Years Eve 2002
These are some of the pictures I took in Sydney, Australia on New Years Eve 2002. The world famous Sydney New Years Eve fireworks display was spectacular to say the least. Click a Picture to view a larger image.
Tips if you are going to the Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks
These are some tips if you are going to a public viewpoint to watch the Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks.
- It will be crowded so leaving at 7pm to get a good spot is worth it
- If you intend taking photos, bring a mini tripod, nothing worse than blurry firework photos
- Bring warm blankets and appropriate clothes as it might get cold or it could rain
- Bring a pillow or something to sit on, you will get uncomfortable sitting for that long
- Bring snacks and water
- Find out where the nearest toilets are in advance – as I said, it will be busy