The iPhone 4G is rumoured to be released in June 2010. The New iPhone will come after the release of the iPhone 3GS which had 2x speed, a video auto-focus camera and voice recognition, as well as on the success of Apple’s launch of the recent iPad. The new iPhone 4 is also rumoured to be called the iPhone HD and may have HD capabilities. It is also rumoured to have a forward facing camera, ideal for Skype video calls, and maybe a bit longer / thinner than the 3GS iPhone. This is an interesting concept of the New iPhone 4G
Other iPhone Rumours include
- The new iPhone 4G will have an RFID antenna so you can scan products and use the phone as something such as an Oyster card.
- The iPhone will have an OLED screen for a brighter, higher resolution screen which goes along with an HD iPhone for the 4G
- The iPhone will have more storage – which makes sense possibly 64Gb or 128Gb
- The iPhone HD will have a 16:9 screen – ideal for video
- The iPhone 4G will have an LED camera/video flash and will be >5 megapixels
- The iPhone release date for the 4G iPhone is in June
Nobody knows if these iPhone 4 rumours are correct but time will tell.
For more information on the iPhone visit www.apple.com
Related Android Resources: https://joyofandroid.com/android-tv/
The iPhone 4 in Retrospect
The Apple iPhone 4 was the fourth generation of the iPhone lineup, succeeding the iPhone 3GS. There were a number of notable tech leaks, and the iPhone 4 was first unveiled on June 7, 2010, at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco USA. The iPhone 4 was released on June 24, 2010, in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Japan and included new hardware design to the iPhone including Apple’s new high-resolution “Retina Display”, Apple’s A4 system-on-chip, and iOS 4. iOs4 introduced multitasking functionality and app folders and also included a front-facing camera, catering to Apple’s new FaceTime video-chat service. The iPhone 4 was a fairly positive reception, with critics praising its revamped design and more powerful hardware, in comparison to previous models.