The iPhone 4G is rumoured to be released in June 2010. The New iPhone will come after the release of the iPhone 3GS which had 2x speed, a video auto-focus camera and voice recognition, as well as on the success of Apple’s launch of the recent iPad. The new iPhone 4G is also rumoured to be called the iPhone HD and may have HD capabilities. It is also rumoured to have a forward facing camera, ideal for Skype video calls, and maybe a bit longer / thinner than the 3GS iPhone. This is an interesting concept of the New iPhone 4G
Other iPhone Rumours include
- The new iPhone 4G will have an RFID antenna so you can scan products and use the phone as something such as an Oyster card.
- The iPhone will have an OLED screen for a brighter, higher resolution screen which goes along with an HD iPhone for the 4G
- The iPhone will have more storage – which makes sense possibly 64Gb or 128Gb
- The iPhone HD will have a 16:9 screen – ideal for video
- The iPhone 4G will have an LED camera/video flash and will be >5 megapixels
- The iPhone release date for the 4G iPhone is in June
Nobody knows if these iPhone 4G rumours are correct but time will tell.
For more information on the iPhone visit www.apple.com
Related Android Resources: https://joyofandroid.com/android-tv/
Whats the best way to get apps for the iPod Touch?
Use iTunes and the App Store section. Searching can be narrowed to Free or Paid Apps.
The new iPad will also be able to use the app store for iPad specific or iPad compatible apps.
Yo! this new Google TV concept is surely very amazing how does anybody gets an account to try this does anyone here knows? ty! will apreciate an answer.
Google TV combines TV with the power of the Internet.
Visit http://www.google.com/tv/ for details.
The IPhone 4 still restricts users from running any software that isn’t approved by Apple and distributed via its App Store. That sucks. I must admit I prefer my android to that iphone 4.