I don’t know what all the hype is about with this 50 shades of grey book but I got an email with the 50 Shades of Grey book Irish Style, which is basically a parody of the 50 Shades of Gray book – pretty crude but very funny.
I don’t know where the source is for this but well done to who ever created these…
FIFTY SHADES OF GREY, IRISH STYLE……..
… “Give it to me, give it to me”, he roared aggressively. Some days Mary hated working at Ulster Bank.
He slipped his hand under the red silk.. “You’re so beautiful in that dress.” he said — “Fuck off, it was only a euro in Penneys!” she replied
Bernies knees were sore and her throat was raw …. This was the longest Novena sheíd ever attended.
“You’re so tight”, he said, I’m from Cavan she replied.
Slowly he ran his finger down the middle, parting the pink softness, feeling the moist sticky centre. He loved a Mikado.
“She Quivered as I stroked her thighs. Take me in the shower Sean!” – I whispered to her “Wait til I turn on the immersion”.
Her underwear was wet as he pulled the rope. There’s great drying out today she thought as the clothes line hoisted
‘Its so long! Never seen the likes of it!’ exclaimed Mary, as she joined the dole queue
She widened her mouth, trying to fit it all in!! The Juices ran down her face. Mary did love a kebab after coppers
Sharon was panting as she let out one final scream of pure pleasure. There was nothing like beating Kilkenny in the hurling
She took a deep breath as the shivers rolled down her hot body… Jaysus, she thought. The Vicks is kicking in now!
Come on! Pump it hard.. Real hard! But it was no use the tyre was definitely punctured!
He asked if she could handle more than one finger. She said “No, I prefer a Hob Nob or a purple Snack with me tea!!”
Following the volcano in Iceland, jokes have started to follow. There are plenty of volcano jokes out there and these are some volcano jokes which were found on the internet.
- It’s a bit early for Iceland volcano jokes. We should wait awhile for the dust to settle.
- Waiter, there’s volcanic ash in my soup. I know, it’s a no-fly zone.
- I came out my house yesterday and was hit on the head by a bag of frozen sausages, a chocolate gateau and some fish fingers. I realised it must be the fallout from Iceland.
- It was the last wish of the Icelandic economy that its ashes be spread over Europe.
- Iceland goes bankrupt, then it manages to set itself on fire. This has insurance scam written all over it.
- Volcano in Iceland. What next Earthquake in Asda?